Brambleton, Ashburn and Loudoun County have all made headlines recently with the opening of the Brambleton Library, for being one of the best places to live, and topping the list as the wealthiest county in the country! These good news stories positively impact our community as Brambleton becomes a real #GameChanger in suburban living and design.
From neighborhood development to Town Center openings and events, catch up on the latest Brambleton news in this December update.
Brambleton Library Is Now Open!
Over 10,000 people flocked to the new Brambleton Library during its grand opening weekend on December 1st and 2nd. Library Board members along with Loudoun County Supervisors and representatives from the Brambleton Group & Soave Real Estate, architect and construction team cut the ribbon and welcomed in eager guests ready to explore this new state-of-the-art amenity in downtown Brambleton.
Along with the library’s impressive features (i.e., Teen Center, meeting rooms, LEGO and play areas, makerspace with 3D printers, robots & even a recording studio), there is an equally entertaining list of programs and events available throughout the year. The new Brambleton Library is located at 22850 Brambleton Plaza, and is open Monday through Saturday, 10 am – 9 pm, and Sunday, 1 – 5 pm.
To celebrate the grand opening, select Brambleton Town Center merchants are offering discounts throughout the month of December when you show your library card.
Make the Move to Brambleton
Money Magazine recently ranked Ashburn, VA #2 on their list of “Best Places To Live in America!” No doubt we’re excited to be at the top of that list and we’re sure our builders’ award-winning homes are part of what makes this area so desirable. Today’s buyer has 4 distinct neighborhoods to choose from when buying in Brambleton:
If you don’t live here yet, what are you waiting for?
Neighborhood Development News
Your family will love living here. Miller & Smith, Van Metre and Winchester Homes offer a new fashioned spin on classic single-family designs with a desirable address and amazing amenities. You can’t beat the location – near the new Brambleton Middle School as well as the future Independence High School and Hanson Regional Park. Single-family designs range in size from 3,000 to over 5,000 square feet and priced from the low $600s through low $700s.
Highlights from West Park
- Miller & Smith introduces the Your Way Home Program in West Park. Your kitchen. Your floors. Your fixtures. A home that’s truly you in half the time. Introducing an exciting new Quick Delivery program with stunning new Miller & Smith homes already under roof, in drywall, and ready to be personalized for you. Now you can start enjoying life at Brambleton just 61 days from when you make your selections in our Design Studio. Your style. Your selections. Come see Your Way Homes at West Park today.
- Van Metre’sCarlton model home is now for sale, priced at $859,990. Contact Mike Holland for details.
- Winchester Homes is proud to introduce a new homestyle called the Jameson. This stunning single-family home offers all the contemporary style you love in this popular Loudoun County community, but with the addition of a standard main-level guest suite. It’s the perfect fit for multi-generational families or for those with a thought to the future and looking to stay put in a place they love. The Jameson at West Park sets the new look of flexible, multi-generational living. The main level balances an open, flowing floor plan that’s optimized for entertainment along with a private guest suite where grandparents, adult children or other extended members of the family will find their perfect fit. With options up to 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and 4,282 square feet, this single-family home offers plenty of space and style for any happy family.
- The new Creighton West Dog Park is now open! Dog park rules are listed at the entrance and on the BCA website.
- Independence High School– Home of the Tigers – is on schedule to open for the 2019-2020 school year. Check out their website, spirit wear online store, and follow on Facebook & Twitter.
Connected. Modern. Walkable. Welcome to surban living, where the convenience of walking to great parks, coffee shops, the movies, or even the neighborhood gym is not sacrificed for trendy architectural features and modern townhome designs. An urban experience awaits in these Knutson, Miller & Smith and Van Metre townhomes, all within walking distance to Brambleton’s Town Center. Elevators, private rooftop terraces and relaxing views of the lake are some of the highlights of living in Downtown Brambleton.
Highlights from Downtown Brambleton
- New gas lights have been installed to add ambiance along the paseo. This area should be completed with landscaping by next spring.
- Knutson in Downtown Brambleton – Final opportunity with only 2 Astra Parkside townhomes remaining, each has 3 bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half baths, loft and rooftop terrace with Legacy Park views, plus high end features throughout. Contact Joanne Fisher to learn more.
- Knutson at Town Center – Year end savings on select quick delivery homes. Rooftop and main level terrace towns starting at $479,990. Contact Joanne Fisher to learn more.
- Miller & Smith – Beautiful move-in ready homes, as well as some great new homesites for spring/early summer delivery.
Toll Brothers at Brambleton
Step into Toll Brothers at Brambleton and come home to modern architecture, a private backyard retreat with wooded views, and convenient access to shopping, dining, and entertainment at the Brambleton Town Center! These 3 & 4-level townhomes have up to 3,400 square feet, rooftop terraces available, and are priced from the upper $500s. Contact Brittany Lawrence at 703-997-7900 or email@example.com.
Highlights from Toll Brothers at Brambleton
- RSVP for the Holiday Celebration Home Tour December 15, 12-4 PM PM.
- Toll Brothers is collecting Toys for Tots, so please bring a new unwrapped toy to their sales center this holiday season.
Birchwood at Brambleton
Birchwood at Brambleton, Ashburn’s newest 55+ community, has been open for sales for almost one year. In that time our builders have opened 7 models, sold 100 homes and moved in over 30 of those buyers! The neighborhood has taken shape with landscaping, stone monument signs, bus shelters, plus construction of the impressive 20,000 square foot Clubhouse.
Highlights from Birchwood:
- New sections now selling of Miller & Smith’s Courtyard Homes (from the low $600s) and Winchester Homes’ Bungalows (from the upper $500s)
- Van Metre’s Lifts condo models now open, priced from the mid $400s
- Van Metre’s Flats condo models opening early 2019
- Van Metre has begun building their single-family model; sales anticipated to begin early 2019
- New 55+ luxury affordable apartments now accepting pre-leasing applications: The Woods at Birchwood, 703-722-2763.
- Did You Know? Virginia has one of the lowest real estate tax rates in the country – we’re the 3rd lowest on the eastern seaboard! Low taxes and rich amenities make Loudoun County a perfect destination! Source: wallethub.com
News Around the Town Center
- Fairfax Pediatrics is now open on the 3rd floor above the new Brambleton Library at 22850 Brambleton Plaza, Suite #300. Call for an appointment, 703-391-0900.
- Good Dog Rocky – Opening early next year, offering dog grooming, bathing and natural pet food.
- Burgerim – Gourmet burgers by the pack; opening in 2019.
- The Brambleton Eat LoCo Marketplace has relocated next to the Brambleton Library along Brambleton Plaza and Regal Wood Drive. New things are always happening at the EatLoCo Brambleton Marketplace. Whether it’s giveaways, new food vendors, specialty products, or events, every week offers something different. To stay up-to-date, meet us every Sunday from 9 AM to 1 PM at our NEW location next to the Brambleton Library. Can’t make it out on Sunday? Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay in the loop with all things EatLoCo!
- The Aviary Girls’ Pop-Up Shop at Misguided Angels Thursday through Sunday, Dec 13-16. Shop exclusive holiday signs and home décor created by The Aviary Girls. Come early for the best selection.
- To celebrate the library’s grand opening, select Brambleton Town Center merchants are offering discounts throughout the month of December when you show your library card.
Giving Back: ‘Tis the Season
Brambleton works with local charities and organizations to provide amazing opportunities to give back to the community throughout the year. This holiday season we have already seen Brambletonians being extra generous by providing gifts for more than 100 local children for the Salvation Army Angel Tree, and donating toys, clothes and more for the Santa Holiday Tour with Arcola Pleasant-Valley VFD. Here are a few ways you can continue to give this holiday season:
- Suzanne Eaton Christmas Tree Stand – benefits the Cherry Blossom Breast Cancer Foundation
- American Red Cross “Cards for Soldiers,” through Dec 31. Donate blank, stamped cards to be distributed to soldiers in local medical centers and VA hospitals to send to their loved ones. All holidays are needed. Drop off in the Santa Mailbox in the Welcome Center pass-through.
- INOVA Children’s Hospital – No-Sew Fleece Blankets. Looking for a fun craft to do with the family over the winter break? BCA is collecting no-sew fleece blankets to be delivered to the children at INOVA Children’s Hospital. The hospital is in need of several sizes from infant, toddler, and up. Drop blankets off at the BCA office (42395 Ryan Rd, Suite 210) by Monday, December 31st.
- Bram Life Pass – The Brambleton Community Association is excited to announce the new Bram Life Pass. Brambleton residents can now enjoy exclusive discounts at several participating businesses, including AhSo, Solace Brewery, Fleetwood Winery and more just by showing their Bram Life Pass (aka, pool pass). For example, Fleetwood Winery offers 10% off purchases every Thursday from 12 to 8 PM. Visit www.brambletonhoa.com/bramlifepass for more information about this new program, including other discounts offered by local businesses.
- Redeem Your Free Onelife Fitness Membership – If you purchased a brand new home from a Brambleton builder within the past year, hurry in to Onelife Fitness to activate the FREE membership (your builder has already paid for it)! Call the club for details, 703-774-9500. *Please note: free membership must be activated within one year of your settlement date. Free memberships are non-transferable and not applicable to Brambleton resales or Birchwood residents.
Trending Headlines & Brambleton Blog
Read Brambleton’s blog for more updates & good news stories. Follow Brambleton on social media: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter