- Elementary School (ES-27)
- Middle School (MS-9) & High School (HS-11)
- New Underpasses
- Loudoun County Library within Brambleton Town Center
- Brambleton Center
- Additional Community Facilities
- Regional Roads and Transportation Infrastructure
In an effort to better reflect the new size and scope of its operations, TRI Pointe Homes, Inc. (“TRI Pointe Homes”) (TPH) announced the rebranding of the company as TRI Pointe Group.
TRI Pointe Homes’ $2.8 billion merger last July with Weyerhaeuser Real Estate Company (“WRECO”) was one of the biggest in homebuilding industry history and positioned the Company as a top-10 U.S. public homebuilder by equity market capitalization. The rebrand to TRI Pointe Group not only signifies a new identity, but also a new national company
of premium regional homebuilders comprised of Maracay Homes in Arizona; Pardee Homes in California and Nevada; Quadrant Homes in Washington; Trendmaker Homes in Texas; TRI Pointe Homes in California and Colorado; and Winchester Homes in the Washington, D.C. area.
Want to volunteer for the Brambleton Brew Fest?
As a volunteer you will get free access to the event, t-shirt, sample glass, six 5 oz samples and access to the hospitality tent. You must be at least 21 years of age and have the ability to lift 20 lbs in order to volunteer. All Beer Tent Volunteers will be required to attend a safe pouring/serving demonstration at 12:00 pm the day of the event.
They will also be offering a free class prior to this event held by ABC of Virginia on safe pouring/serving. Once you sign up to volunteer you will be notified of this class. It is not a requirement to attend but we highly encourage it.
The list of brewers is growing, so far there will be: Lost Rhino Retreat, Bold Rock, 3 Brothers, Apocalypse Ale Works, Chaos Mountain, Devils Backbone, Forge Brewworks, Hardywood, Legend, Mad Fox
River Company, Starr Hill, South Street
Sunken City, Atlas Brew Works, 3 Stars
DC Brau, Flying Dog, Old Ox, Heritage,
Old Bust Head, Fair Winds, Adroit Theory!
Bram Brew Fest Early Bird Special! – The Brambleton Brew Fest presented by Lost Rhino will be held on May 30th from 2:00 – 6:00 PM at the Brambleton Town Center. It will feature over 20 local craft breweries with 2 brews each, food trucks, live music by Hypnotic Willie and Crowded Streets. Buy your tickets now using discount code Bruno for 15% off ticket price. The discount code will be good through April 12th.
Brambleton Town Center Donates $1,000 to Creighton’s Corner Elementary School
The Brambleton Town Center merchants donated $1,000 to Creighton’s Corner Elementary School in Ashburn, VA. The donation will go towards the school’s “Reading Under the Stars” program, according to Christopher Knott, principal at Creighton’s Corner Elementary.
“In conjunction with the program, the money will be used to hire guest authors and readers,” said Knott. “Our guests read stories to the students, teach them how to write a book and explain the process of becoming an author.”
The donation was part of Brambleton Town Center’s Holiday Shopping Spree promotion, which included a $1,000 shopping spree drawing and a donation to a local school. Shopping spree winner, Ben Carter of Ashburn, chose Creighton’s Corner Elementary to receive the donation because his son attends the school.
The Woods at Brambleton Now Leasing
The Woods at Brambleton is a brand new 202-unit complex that opened in Fall 2014. This is a family apartment community designed for convenience and easy living, offering several floorplans, including efficiency units through 3 bedroom apartments. These Brambleton apartments include air conditioning, modern kitchens with energy efficient appliances, as well as washer/dryer sets. Property amenities include a community room, swimming pool, exercise room and playground. Just a short drive to the social center of Brambleton, you’ll be close to shopping, a farmers market, and year around activities. This is a smoke-free and pet-free complex/community.
Pieces coming together for World Police, Fire Games
With the calendar ticking down to the June 26 opening of the Fairfax 2015 World Police & Fire Games, organizers continue their efforts to build community interest for a global event that is second only to the Summer Olympics in numbers of participating athletes.
“We encourage everyone to embrace these games and to engage with the heroes and games,” said Bill Knight, president of the organizing committee behind the competition. “It takes the whole community to make this happen.”
Organizers celebrated 100 days until the start of the competition, which will draw public-safety personnel from across the globe.
We would like to thank all the realtors who came out to Brambleton’s Realtor Retreat to learn more about our new homes and the development.
They were whisked away on model home bus tours, indulged their taste buds with delicious food from My Thai Place, Asian Spice Cafe and Nick’s Taverna, enjoyed massages and finished the day off with a crisp taste of Lost Rhino Retreat’s locally-brewed craft beer. Cheers!
- This month’s spotlight shines on our future tenant, Lost Rhino Retreat! Stop by the Welcome Center and enter to win one of six great prizes: a growler + $20 gift card, S/4 beer mugs, ball cap, beanie, sign or guitar picks!
- Johnny Rockets is adding new flavors to their menu to keep things fresh and exciting, while sticking to the classic Johnny Rockets theme! Enjoy fresh, never frozen, 100% farm-to-table beef burgers or shakes made with premium ice cream and pure vanilla extract. Two new shake flavors you’ve got to try are the M&M and Salted Caramel shake! Call ahead for to-go orders, and be sure to ask about hosting a party or fundraiser! (703) 327-9255
- Broadlands Family Practice is pleased to offer more CONVENIENT care when YOU NEED IT. In addition to their usual office hours, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, they now offer WALK-IN OFFICE VISITS BETWEEN 7:30 am & 9:00 am, Monday through Friday, at BOTH their BROADLANDS AND BRAMBLETON OFFICES. These visits will be on a first-come first-served basis for URGENT/ACUTE care only. No appointment is necessary for these visits but this service is only available to existing patients. SATURDAY morning urgent /acute care is by appointment, 8 am – 12 pm, at the BRAMBLETON OFFICE. Ask about EZVisit (Video Visits) – now available by appointment. They look forward to taking care of you!
- Northern Virginia Orthodontics Center for Invisalign is one of the top 20 Invisalign practices in the NATION based on number of patients treated and clinical outcome… and it’s right here in Brambleton!! Dr. Zach Casagrande and Dr. Kristin Nelson can treat almost any malocclusion with the clear alternative to braces. Schedule your complimentary smile analysis today and come see our state-of-the-art facility attached to Northern Virginia Orthodontics. Discount for Brambleton residents. Reach us at 703-327-1718 or online .
- Papa Tony’s Kids’ Pizza-Making Classes, Mondays 5-8 PM, Reservations Required;Specials/promotions/discounts cannot be combined with other offers. For more details, including reservations, call 703-327-8600.
- Please join the Brambleton Town Center Associates in congratulating the 2014 Shopping Spree Winner, Ben Carter! The school chosen for the $1,000 donation was Creighton’s Corner Elementary School.
- Regal Fox Cinemas has updated their menu to serve more food items including Burgers & Fries, Spicy Chicken Sandwiches, Onion Rings, Mozzarella Sticks, Fiesta Poppers, and Churros. Also the Summer Movie Express movies will be announced soon!
- Spring break starts soon, are you ready?! Misguided Angels is! They are overstocked with everything you need: dresses, shorts, tops, spring shoes & bags and more! Come in for some retail therapy!
- Celebrate Easter at Blue Ridge Grill! – Treat your family and loved ones to a delicious Easter meal at Blue Ridge Grill. We’re currently accepting reservations for our first brunch and dinner seatings for Sunday, April 5th. Brunch reservations are available from 10:00 – 11:00 AM, and dinner reservations are available from 4:00 – 5:00 PM. Space is limited so be sure to book your spot soon! Call us at 703-327-1047 for reservations or for any questions you may have. To see our menus and to sign up for our newsletter, check us out online .
- Lost Rhino Retreat is hiring for its next adventure in the Brambleton Town Center, anticipated to open this Spring. For the latest info on their opening from the owner, Matt Hagerman, check out the Bram Beat #2.
- Sport&Health SPRING FLING! – Join by Tuesday, March 31st and join for only $1 and get April FREE! Call 703-879-2006 for more details!
- TRI Pointe Group Also Named 2014 Developer of the Year for its Leadership, Vision and Commitment to Homebuilding.
- Van Metre Edgewood raised all of their bases by $10K – Plan 1 -$670,095*, Plan 2 – $651,235*, Plan 3 – $692,000* and Plan 4 – $691,550*.
- Van Metre Northstar lowered their base prices as they have only 9 remaining. The Hartland now $633,090,* The Southbury now $641,690*, and The Portsmouth is $645,690*.
- Move into your Miller and Smith dream townhome in Brambleton with no money down and no closing costs! #ThinkZero and contact Keith or Debbie to learn more: 703-327-6003.
- The Woods at Brambleton is searching for a part-time Greeter. Hours will be Mondays & Fridays, 9-4:30, and Saturdays, 9-2. $15/hr.
- Winchester Homes West Park, Beazer Emerald Ridge SF & Pulte Trent Grove towns and villas are now SOLD OUT!
Single Family Homes:
- Average Base Price = $658,751 (based on March’15 pricing)
- Average % price decrease since February ‘14 = 1.7%
- Single Family Homes = priced from the upper $500s*
- Average Base Price = $475,317 (based on March’15 pricing)
- Average % price decrease since February ‘14 = 0.8%
Single-Family Homes = priced from the upper $500s* to upper $700s*
- Townhomes = priced from the lower $400s to mid $500s*
Project to Date Sales = 4,627 (opened Sept. ‘01)
• SF Homes = 1,959
• Town Homes = 1,869
• Condos = 799
2015 Year to Date Sales = 96
• SF Homes = 34
• Town Homes = 62
• Condos = N/A
- English Manor Villas by Camberley Homes: Video
- Skyview Collection by Miller & Smith: Video
- South Lawn Collection by Miller & Smith: Video
- The Brixton Collection at Clover Hill by Van Metre Homes: Video
- Edgewood at Emerald Ridge by Van Metre Homes: Video
- The Hillcrest Collection at Southbend in Emerald Ridge by Van Metre Homes: Video
- Northstar at Emerald Ridge by Van Metre Homes: Video
- Townsend Collection at Clover Hill by Van Metre Homes: Video
- Devonshire Collection at Southbend by Van Metre Homes: Video
- Winchester Homes Glenmere Singles: Video
How Does Investing in Brambleton Compare to Loudoun County?
Brambleton All of Loudoun
Average Sold Price $520,301 $452,574
Average Days on Market 74 92
List Price/Sale Price 97% 95.9%
RE/MAX Gateway Brambleton
42365 Soave Drive, Suite 200 – Brambleton, VA 20148
Brambleton Community Association News
March 2015 Newsletter – This is the latest monthly community news from the Brambleton Community Association. You can also follow their latest news LIVE on Facebook.
Sponsorship Opportunities – The Brambleton Community Association is always looking for area businesses who would like some exposure and advertising. A great way to do this is through Brambleton event sponsorship. There are a lot of options available, including customizing packages to make them work best for your business.
April 10th – Flashlight Egg Hunt,* 8-9PM
April 11th – Brambleton Bunny Trail,* 10AM-2PM
April 12th – Brambleton Town Center Hiring Fair, 2-4PM
April 13th – Brambleton Town Center Hiring Fair, 5-7PM
April 15th – Brambleton Town Center Hiring Fair, 5-7PM
April 18th – Brambleton Ribbon Run, 7:45AM
April 25th – Neighborhood Clean-Up*
April 25th – Community Shred Event, 8:30AM-11:30AM
April 25th – Spring Yard Sale, 9AM-12M
April 25th – Family Comedy Night* 8PM
May 3rd – Farmers Market Grand Opening, 9AM-1PM
SAVE THE DATE
May – Lost Rhino Retreat Grand Opening
May 30th – Brambleton’s Inaugural Brewfest
June 26th – July 5th – Fairfax World Police & Fire Games
Loudoun Water, NOVA Parks to Reopen Beaverdam Creek Reservoir to Public This Summer
Temporary access will last until late 2016 before it closes again until 2018.
Loudoun residents later this year will have temporary access to Beaverdam Creek Reservoir under a plan by Loudoun Water and the Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority (NVRPA).
Emphasizing that the reservoir’s primary use is to serve as a water bank for Loudoun residents’ drinking water supply, representatives from Loudoun Water, NVPA and the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors gathered Friday at Loudoun Water’s headquarters in Ashburn to announce the plan.
“I know many folks in Loudoun will be just thrilled with this,” said Loudoun County Chairman Scott York (R-At Large). “I’m pleased and tickled that we’ve gotten to the point that Loudoun Water has completed … the first phase.”
Public access to the reservoir will return around the beginning of June and last until sometime in the fall of 2016; that will require some type of oversight.
Rock Ridge producing record-breaking season for first-year program
When a new high school opens, there are generally many obstacles to athletic teams being successful right away. The limited time available for the coaching staff and players to come together as a team can be a large issue, and with no senior class, a lack of experienced leadership can be a challenge. The boys basketball team at newly opened Rock Ridge High School is proving to be an exception to the rule. The Phoenix have produced a record-breaking inaugural campaign and are looking to accomplish even more.
Brambleton’s Marketing Representative, Francis Steinfeld, interviewed the Coach and team recently at Johnny Rockets in Brambleton – click here to view.
DC to Dulles and Beyond: Metrorail on Track
Phase 2 Construction Marches Along at Dulles. While ridership on Phase 1 of the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project (Silver Line) continues to meet and exceed expectations since opening last summer, the pace of Phase 2 construction building. Most of the work continues to take place at Dulles Airport but work has also extended onto the Dulles International Airport Access Highway, Dulles Toll Road and Dulles Greenway.
The design-build contractor for Phase 2, Capital Rail Constructors, is focused on building approximately 200 piers to support the aerial guideway at Dulles.
Loudoun selects preferred Silver Line names: Ashburn and Loudoun Gateway
Loudoun County staff has settled on its favored names for two of the county’s future Metro stations: Ashburn and Loudoun Gateway. The recommended station monikers will be forwarded to the Board of Supervisors for approval on March 18th.
Metro station names must be brief (limited to 19 characters), unique (distinctive and not easily confused with other station names), evocative (evoke imagery in the mind of the rider), and relevant (identified by nearby geographical features, centers of activity or names of cities, communities, neighborhoods or landmarks within a half of a mile of the station).
Ashburn, the recommended name for the Route 772 station, is a virtual lock. It received the highest ratings of all Loudoun station names tested, and was highly rated on overall likability, evocation, brevity, uniqueness and relevance. Perhaps most importantly, the Route 772 station will be located in Ashburn.
The Route 606 station is more complicated. Loudoun Gateway was picked over Loudoun East (the two scored similarly in tests), largely because Loudoun East “did not convey a destination or a place,” according to a staff report, while Loudoun Gateway does.